Beginning in 1991, Editors James and Virginia Waters arranged for the reprinting of three major historical publications, long out of print, about Yurok culture.
- Heizer & Mills. The Four Ages of Tsurai. University of California Press, 1952. Facsimile edition with new introduction by Axel Lindgren, Trinidad Museum Society, 1991
- Waterman. Yurok Geography. University of California Publications in American Archaeology and Ethnology volume 16, number 5, 1920. Facsimile edition with new introductory materials, Trinidad Museum Society, 1993
- Spott & Kroeber. Yurok Narratives. University of California Publications in American Archaeology and Ethnology volume 35, number 9, 1942. Facsimile edition, 1997
In 2010, author Dione Armand, working closely with TMS board members Ned Simmons and Allie Lindgren, published the meticulously researched pictorial history of Trinidad. It is an essential introduction to our local history: chapters cover Earliest Inhabitants, Old Town Trinidad, Trinidad Head Lighthouse, Trinidad Whaling Station, Logging and Crannell, and Trinidad Today.
- Armand, Dione, with introduction by Ned Simmons. Images of America: Trinidad. Arcadia, 1010
Since the Museum reopened in its new location in 2009, Ron Johnson has curated a number of major Native American exhibits featuring materials from TMS collections as well as items borrowed specifically for the exhibits. Catalogs of these exhibits, as well as two additional exhibits he curated for the Clarke Historical Museum, are available at the museum.
- The Betty Peugh Sweaney Collection, 2010 (out of print)
- Native American Jewelry and Adornment of Northwest California, 2010
- Photographs of Native Americans of Northwest California, 2012 (out of print)
- Made for the Trade: Native American Baskets of Northwest California, 2012
- Nettie Ruben. Clarke Historical Museum, 2014
- Hover Collection. Clarke Historical Museum, 2015
- Quillwork in Native American Baskets from Northwest California, 2016
- Native American Tobacco Baskets and Tobacco Pipes from Northwestern California, 2021
Currently, TMS is reprinting subject specific columns from Trinidad News & Views, a newspaper originally published in the 1980s. The first of these appeared in 2015.
- Historical Happenings: Our Town…by Sibyl M. Jamieson, 2015