Trinidad Museum Society celebrates its 10th Anniversary in the Sangster-Watkins-Underwood-Susan home that opened as a museum on Sept. 26, 2009 after a three year rehabilitation effort led by contractor Charles Netzow.
A retrospective exhibit in the museum’s Photography Room shows the history of the 1899 home, the move – in three sections – from Ewing to Edwards to Trinity to Main Street to Janis Court by contractor George Kurwitz on Sept. 21, 2006, and the reconstruction of the historic redwood structure.
The exhibit was curated by Mary Spinas Kline, Patti Fleschner and Alexandra Cox. On display through Winter 2020.
For more information and photos, visit the 2009 exhibit buy modafinil online uk Our New Trinidad Museum and also the real isotretinoin without prescription House History, an architectural history by Ron Johnson.