Schools and Scholars

Trinidad area schools are featured in the new Heritage Room exhibit, “Schools and Scholars.”  Photos, stories and memorabilia of Trinidad School (1870), Big Lagoon School (1881), Patricks Point School (1883), Little River School (1899, and later known as Bulwinkle and Crannell School), and Stone Lagoon School (1899), are included. On Display through Winter 2019.

On view are TUGS (Trinidad Union Grammar School) class rings, Trinidad School report cards, class and school photographs, homework and drawings by Mary Thompson and Alice Johnson, early text books, newspaper articles and school memorabilia.